Re: LRO: Re: Guinness (was Acetone and Rain-X)

From: Ivan Van Laningham (ivanlan@pauahtun.org)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 00:35:32 EDT

    Hi All--

    DONOHUEPE@aol.com wrote:

    > My personal worst was 33 (Ba Mui Ba) made in Saigon 30 years ago. It was so
    > bad it even made Coors (fish piss) taste good by comparison. Salvation came
    > at the hands of our Australian allies. Bless them!

    So, do they still make that stuff? I have to say, though, that drinking
    Bau Mui Ba was a lot better than drinking Aqua Velva. And I'd rather
    drink water than drink Coors.

    > Obligatory LR content: Not only did the diggers have good beer, they drove
    > cutwing 109 Land Rovers. Thanks mates.

    Pictures? Those I'd like to see.

    <desperation-makes-for-strange-drinks>-ly y'rs,
    Ivan
    Ivan Van Laningham
    Symantec
    http://www.pauahtun.org/