LRO: Help, importing Landy stuff to the US

From: Paul Oxley (paul@adventures.co.za)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 04:16:14 EDT

    Hi All,

    I am almost finished with a major rebuild on my 88" Series 111.

    I have just had a Fakawi canvas fitted to my tilt (images at
    http://adventures.co.za/landy/mvc-303s.jpg
    http://adventures.co.za/landy/mvc-304s.jpg
    http://adventures.co.za/landy/mvc-305s.jpg

    The folk at Fakawi are about to start exporting to the States, and want
    to know what costs they will incur for shipping and any import duties,
    etc. Can anyone help with this info?

    Regards

    Paul Oxley
    AfricanAdrenalin.com