Re: LRO: Acetone and Rain-X

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 01:05:15 EDT

    >Seems logical to me, also. Used to be no garage was complete without a
    >display of many pictures of women modelling lingerie or less or were
    they
    >advertising auto parts and tools. Whatever happened to those greasy,
    pin up
    >covered garages.

    >Aloha
    >Peter O

    In a word , liability. About 6 years ago a customer at a sister shop
    filed suit against the owner because she felt uncomfortable in the shop
    because of those pictures. Needless to say, we were all told to remove
    all off color pictures. Tech nest to me was forced to remove pictures of
    his wife, because she was wearing a bikini. Of course I was forced to
    display naked baby pictures of my sisters children. That really through
    management for a loop.

    Chris hall