Re: LRO: Megatester

From: Jeff Berg (jeff@purpleshark.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 20:40:51 EDT

    Al pleads...
    > Jeff, I really want to see that meter!

    Have to check the manufacturer. Source was Autozone. Cost was $80 I
    think... (Fluke makes such a meter--available only through select
    sources--but it costs over $250.) Anyhow, it'll be in the Rover next
    time you see me. It's always there.

    jeff

    --
    ==
      Jeffrey A. Berg     Purple Shark Media        Rowayton, CT