Re: LRO: IIa for sale

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 09:06:08 EDT

    Thought about that, but... I'd like to haul the kids from time to time and they just can't bounce around in that rear tub for long...

    Somebody buy this truck.

    >>> bhoult@peoplepc.com 06/06/01 11:49PM >>>
    On Wed, 06 June 2001, "RON WARD" wrote:

    > Brethren,
    >
    >Here's the deal. SWMBO wants us to >get a Disco 1 and outfit it for the >trail and long distance drives.

    Ron,

    Disco's are soul-less beasts. Outfit SWMBO for a long trip (very long), send her on her way, and keep the series
    :-).

    I did see the 88 on LRX, very nice.

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109 "Genie"

    PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
    http://www.peoplepc.com