RE: LRO: Re: Re: disk brakes conversion

From: Jeff Berg (jeff@purpleshark.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 11:58:14 EDT

    Please take the snaps John. And a write-up on the installation would
    be most appreciated. I'm giving serious thought to that conversion.
    (I hear TIC is "beta testing" the 4 wheel disk conversion--wondering
    if it's necessary but anxious to have the choice.)

    Can't remember if you have a Web site or not John, but if not I'd be
    happy to archive your photos and text for all to enjoy.

    jeff

    --
    ==
      Jeffrey A. Berg   Purple Shark Media         Rowayton, CT