Re: LRO: Re: disk brakes conversion

From: Jeff Berg (jeff@purpleshark.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 11:46:49 EDT

    >I can plainly see discs, but I fail to notice anything resembling
    >any part of the very male anatomy on the range rover..

    Thanks for clearing that up JL. I was confused--I assumed Niall was
    commenting on some sort of braking system attached to your anatomy
    for purposes unknown to "normal" folk--or perhaps a system utilizing
    your anatomy to bring several tons of rolling metal to a halt. The
    latter sounds like a disfunctional use of that equipment and also
    like it might result in premature wear and tear. (*OUCH*)

    And I was kind of wondering how Niall found out about it. ;-)

    jab

    --
    Jeffrey A. Berg     Purple Shark Media        Rowayton, CT
                         jeff@purpleshark.com