LRO: Hilton Head Island

From: DaveB (rovergawd@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 09:37:39 EDT

    I'll be in Hilton head, SC for a week starting this friday. Any LRO's
    there or nearby who might want to meet up? Also anybody care to offer
    opinons (no, not *this* group) as to whether it's worth driving the 109
    down there? I'm trying to figure out if there's likely to be any need
    for it. I'm guessing not as I prefer the water over the interstates...