Re: LRO: help needed--off topic

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 01:03:24 EDT

    On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Jim Hall wrote:

    :I would think that most if not all fuel injection systems would have a
    :pressure regulator built in, especially if there is a return line. My
    :Holly Pro-Jection does as it's supposed to run at 15 psi while the pump
    :puts out 30. BTW, single barrel webbers don't like 30 psi, just ask
    :Mitch.

    The other thing to consider when fitting a pump is flow capacity.
    Wide-open throttle takes lots of gas. Make sure the pump is big enough.

    Oh, 2bbl webers dont' care for too much fuel presure either!

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.