Subject: LRO: Tires - oops - Tyres

From: "KURT W. KRAUSS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:43:18 -0400

So is it the consensus that I leave the two BF Goodrich ATs on, turn
them around to white lettering is on inside, switch 'em to the back (so
they are turning the same direction as originally mounted) but turn them
around and order three more?  While I crave originality, I also like to
be practical and save some bucks in the meantime.
Kurt Krauss
1973 NAS SIII

--
====
Sender:
Kurt W. Krauss
Knox Naughton, P.C.
299 Cherry Hill Road
Parsipanny, New Jersey 07054
Telephone: (973) 335-3900
Fax: (973) 335-9577
Email: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information contained in this e-mail message, together with any
attachments hereto, is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the addressee[s] named above.  The message and the attachments
are or may be an attorney-client or other privileged or protected
communication.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
or have not been authorized to receive it for the intended recipient,
you have received this message in error. You are not to read, review,
use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message, any attachments
thereto, or their contents.  If you have received this message in error,

please immediately notify us by return e-mail message or call (973)
335-3900, and delete the original message.  Thank you for your
cooperation.