RE: LRO: disc brakes conversion?

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 08:38:35 EDT

    Well, I have...in fact, I installed it just last weekend on my IIA 88. I
    like it!
    AB & DAP have been reps for TIC selling the kit as installed only.
    However, TIC appears now to be willing to ship anywhere...at least that's
    what's currently implied on their website.
    TIC also now offers a rear disc kit for Series trucks, based on DiscoII
    calipers (though IMHO with the front kit you wouldn't really need the rear
    also).

    Contact me if you have any questions about the kit.

    John Tackley
    RIC

    Probably not since you can only buy it through AB, and if they install
    it. A little too pricy in my book.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser