Re: LRO: Weird Salisbury leak (again)

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 15:11:33 EDT

    > Have a look at the exploded parts diagram - that should show
    > something.
    >
    > ajr

    Where do I find one of these? Not that I've looked, but I'm guessing
    there ain't one in the SII/IIA green bible, seeing as how Salisburies
    (is that the plural?) didn't come on 'em. Maybe I'll dig into Mr. Haynes
    manual and then go see what mid-70s F250s had on them. Headed out to
    garage now to poke around in my manuals. . .

    bill