Re: LRO: Liftgate

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 09:07:31 EDT

    Exactly.

    >>> robert_ries09459@yahoo.com 05/30/01 12:48AM >>>
    Just make sure not to knock said stick out with a careless swing
    of an armful of toolbox, sending said gate into the back of ones
    head, knocking face into edge of trunk, dropping toolbox down
    shin and onto sandel-clad foot. And don't even think of
    laughing if you witness a close friend or family member doing
    this. Really. Don't laugh hystericly as your Dad limps about
    the lawn in a semi-cuncused daze while you roll paralysed in the
    gravel. I mean it. Don't even try it unless you are some kind
    of track star, 'cause Dad will catch you and throw you in a
    stream where you will nearly drown laughing. But it was worth
    it. (wondering how I ever survived childhood.)