LRO: Re: lurking no more

From: kyle vandyke (k_vandyke@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 23:19:56 EDT

    >Hi Kyle
    >
    >So having experienced the benefits of the list are out of "lurk mode" now?

    I'm officially 'out' now. Being a mechanical novice I haven't had much to
    offer before but after the past year's work I can hopefully help others from
    a new rover owner/mechanical idiot point of veiw. I've learned alot about
    rovers by breaking things then figuring out what they do, how they work, and
    how to fix what I screwed up. I'm trying to avoid the breaking things part
    these days.
    Kyle Van Dyke
    1971 SIIA 109 Petrol - Guam's only Series Rover
    1992 RR