Re: LRO: 109 SW Fame Q

From: Rich Williams II (richw@nwlink.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 17:41:39 EDT

    > Not much. Two healthy dudes can lift a brand new galvanized one (it
    > stinks to do, though), tho' of course I don't know how much mud/dirt is
    > stuck in yours. I'd guess my new one weighed about 3-400 lbs.

    Not too much mud in the frame. A bunch of gravel in the rear spring
    outriggers, will have to get that out. Also, looks like a mouse(s) took
    most of the "horse hair" from the headliner and stuffed it into the main
    frame piece where the wiring harness runs through. Will try to flush as
    much of the mouse poop out as I can.

    After going over the stripped frame with the power washer it looks like it
    is just beginning to rust in several areas so off to the sandblaster with
    it.

    Rich