Re: LRO: Re: Tuning by eye

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 13:42:01 EDT

    On Tue, 29 May 2001, Faure, Marin wrote:

    :in your area, but the inside of the exhaust pipe on my SIII still runs light gray
    :or light brownish gray after a drive. I've noticed that newer vehicles (from the
    :late 80s on) have exhaust pipes that almost always appear black on the inside,
    :which I assumed was due to the changes in emissions characteristics of newer
    :engines.
    :

    It's the catalytic converters.

    --