LRO: RE: Spring Bolts

From: Easton Trevor A (trevor_easton@dofasco.ca)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 08:29:53 EDT

    So far as I can remember, yes they are. The 'Green Bible" doesn't help, it
    say the rears are screwed into the shackle plates but just says remove the
    fronts and the part numbers are different for the two pins. I would try to
    unscrew it and if it just rotates but doesn't come out then it's "hammer
    time" .
    Of course this is making the assumption that it rotates at all after nearly
    30 years in place!!!
    You missed some fine mud yesterday. 18 vehicles out 15 LR, 1 Xterra, 1 Lada
    Niva, 1 Jeep. Plenty of spare seats.