Re: LRO: Strong back was Transmission Removal

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 18:44:07 EDT

    Frank,

    That's a good idea. I especially like it for its incorporation of the fan belts. I have a stockpile of used drive belts I can't seem to just throw out. I used to replace them based on hours of usage in our refer facility. I sold out of that business 4 years ago and I still have spare parts only applicable to custom applications built for our plants! I wonder if being a pack rat is part of being a roverphile.

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109 "Genie"

    On Sun, 27 May 2001, "Frank Elson" wrote:

    > Bryan writes: >>>There are two trannies still down there someone will have
    > to help me with :-).<<<
    >
    > two old fan belts, one round each end, scaffold pipe through them, both bend
    > down, get pipe on shoulders. Works for us... but not until my back repairs.
    > Tranny is a two man job when you're well...
    >
    > Best Cheers
    >
    > Frank
    > "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW

    PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
    http://www.peoplepc.com