Subject: LRO: RE: Marvel Mystery

From: "James G.Wolf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 01:44:53 -0400

>In the thirty-plus years I have been driving cars, trucks, heavy equipment, 
>and airplanes, I have NEVER had a single professional mechanic say anything 
>good about any of the oil and fuel additives that are or have been on the
market.

I bet you never had a Butcher tell you fat (choice) beef was bad for you
either, or pork
or lamb or chicken. There is a reason for this it's called JOB SECURITY. If
a product
does what it says and what it says is within reason then you don't show up
at the shop
as often and they can't get into your wallet as deeply. I will grant you
most of the 
ones that sound like snake oil are crap, but several like MM oil and
Hi-tack are really
good products, another is the lead replacement sold by Southern States Farm
Co-op for 
older tractors that need leaded gas. There are so many around here that
they pre-mix it
before delivery.

Jim Wolf