Re: LRO: RE: Marvel Mystery

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 00:50:27 EDT

    Now Jim, I can guarantee you that 90% of all professional mechanics can't
    reason at a high enough level to figure that out. Most couldn't fix a
    lawn mower with $100 bill. Marin's problem is listen to professional
    mechanics. I am one and I supervise 15 others and not one of those can
    tell the difference between objective and subjective, but that doesn't
    stop any one from drawing objective conclusions from small batches of
    subjective data. I have a group leader who will tell you that you can't
    rering a Honda Prelude engine and have it not burn oil. His data pool is
    2 engines he didn't bother to read the precautions about before he honed
    the cylinders. This is typical. Drawing conclusions when all the
    variables are not controlled is risky business. The techs that understand
    that keep there mouths shout, the ones that don't don't.

    chris hall