LRO: Re: Marvel mystery oil

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 04:53:23 EDT

    like many additives you get 'for' and 'against'.
     I've always used REDX in my fuel and I think it works. Marvel is a brand
    leader in the States so, presumably it works as well... If I got offered a
    US gallon at the right price I'd take it.
     I've also used various oil additives at various times.

    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW