Re: LRO: Mad May Muddiness

From: d.h.lowe (dhlowe@idirect.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 09:37:35 EDT

    I have stuffed all the fleet with the contents of the shed and garage so that I
    can drive them over one at a time and park them. I can then unload and sort
    them at my leisure. Bill siad he might be over this weekend so drop by. I am
    getting rid of the SD1 stuff, including a rusty car that runs well and another
    that is totally rusted but still has the engine in it.
    Dave