Re: LRO: Transmission Removal

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 09:37:11 EDT

    Peter Ogilvie writes: >>>> You can play 'he man' and muscle out the
    transmission, complete with
    > transfer case, by yourself. Or you can buy a fold up 2,000# hoist for
    > around $200<<<

    wonder if they make a mobile hoist for paving slabs, or if I can modify my
    engine hoist (which does very well getting gearboxes out as well)
    reason being, the new, improved, now healthy, me decided it was time to
    finish the patio I started building a handful of heart attacks ago - and put
    me back out! Ouch and doh!
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW