LRO: it's alive!!

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 01:18:42 EDT

    After fighting with the engine for 2 evenings trying to get it in, and
    fighting with the starter(because I was sure it bolted in with fine
    thread bolts), I have a complete running rover again. YAY!!!! The timing
    was right on even though I just eyeballed it when I put it together. I
    now have 9.25:1 compression, so hopefully the power difference should be
    fairly noticeable. Unfortunately it's too late to take it out now, but
    tomorrow........ I just need to wash the engine compartment since it
    won't be getting any oil on it for a long time.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser