Re: LRO: Another Solex Question

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 21:34:00 EDT

Oh, right, I looked at it again and was mistaken. Thanks

>>> pquin@home.com 05/17/01 01:53 AM >>>
Thanks Ron, but no, I figured out that the gasket in question goes in
between the accelerator pump and the carb body. The bolt patterns are
almost identical...

I don't think that there is a gasket between the starter body and carb body.
There is none shown in the manual, while all the other gaskets are there.

Paul.