LRO: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whats a broken koenig worth

From: Bruce D. Fowler (bf71iia@mint.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 23:25:52 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Hope Peter

:
:Any problm locating the keys, or do you just make em your self?

Made up ten or twelve of them out of square stock and they live
in a dip tin under the middle seat of Timshel, or lets say I hope they are
there.... Havn't needed one since the first Moose Trophy.

:Ya got a spare koenig lying around by any chance?
Nope.... Would like another one myself....
Pigsty is winchless at the moment

Bruce F.
We were put on this earth to affirm that clothes do not make the man
and cleanliness is not next to godliness. We cheerfully acknowl-
edge that there is a proper place for suits and ties, but no one
has yet dug a hole big enough to bury them all.