LRO: Gasket between clutch and brake reservoir

From: Ivan i Jelena Lukic (lukic_lr@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 16:18:40 EDT

    What is the material of gasket which stands between clutch and brake fluid
    reservoirs in s2 LR? I had to dissasemble reservoir because it needed
    cleaning. Between these two reservoirs I found thin rubber like material.
    What material can replace it, that won't be dissolved by brake&clutch
    fluid? Leather, tube rubber, or something else?

    Regards, Ivan.