Re: LRO: Another Solex Question

From: Paul Quin (pquin@home.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 01:46:14 EDT

    Thanks Ron, but no, I figured out that the gasket in question goes in
    between the accelerator pump and the carb body. The bolt patterns are
    almost identical...

    I don't think that there is a gasket between the starter body and carb body.
    There is none shown in the manual, while all the other gaskets are there.

    Paul.