LRO: Re: Pink Panther For Sale

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 13:12:12 EDT

    > Taking the day off of work today to make some progress on the 109. As the
    > days are getting longer and the temps are more comfortable I am playing
    > hookie from the office more and more. I oughta fire myself so I can play
    > with the landy full time, but then that creates other problems.
    >
    > Rich
    > '60 SII 109SW

    Wow, so Rich are you hireing? I could use a job like that :-)

    I am probably going to have to burn vacation time to get the last few things
    wrapped up before the move.
    Pulled the rollcage and tub off tonight, built some new shock mounts,
    plumbed a breather for the rear axle. Started working on the new exhaust.
    Hopefully get the head finished this weekend.

    Pete