Re: LRO: 109 Chassis

From: Mick Forster (mgf1@mail.staffs.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 04:49:17 EDT

    Rich & Lori Williams wrote:

    > Can someone tell me if there is any difference between the chassis of a 109
    > station wagon and that of a 109 pick-up?

    I know there are some differences but not sure what. Others will no
    doubt give some pointers, but I rebuilt my 109SW onto a new chassis 3
    years ago and have some photos that may help.

    These can be seen at
    http://gawain.soc.staffs.ac.uk/~mick/LWBrst/LWBrst0002.html

    I hope they may be of some use.

    Mick Forster
    Series III LWB Safari 2.25 petrol/LPG 1973
    Series IIa SWB 2.25 petrol 1962
    Series IIa SWB electric one day!!
    http://gawain.soc.staffs.ac.uk/~mick/landpics.html
    http://gawain.soc.staffs.ac.uk/~mick/gascon/gas.html