LRO: Re: oops

From: Tim Czajka (timczajka@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 13:22:25 EDT

    Bill Rice wrote:
    >Forgot to mention fellow lister Tim Czajka, who lives right here in Ft.
    >Collins. He was one of the madmen at frameover party number one ...

    I probably drank more beer than helped:) Bill and the
    crew work fast. Jim Hall and I think Dave Gomez had
    the rusted up bulkhead repaired and ready to go in one
    sitting. Inspiration for getting my Series back on
    the road.

    It was great actually meeting some real live list
    members - walking up Bill's driveway I half expected
    to see a bunch of guys typing away at computer
    terminals:) Instead just the music of compressors,
    arc welders, and sawzalls. I would say Bill has
    a very understanding landlady:)

    Tim Czajka
    1972 Series III 88