LRO: ignition bits wanted

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 00:44:48 EDT

    Hi everybody. My frameover is going incredibly well (see other e-mail w/
    that subject line). But I realized I might as well return Mrs. M. to
    standard ignition wiring configuration (prev. owner had some kind of
    hokey generic ignition switch and key in there--no push button)

    Soooo, does anyone have a parts rover w/ an ignition/headlamp switch
    (that works), a key (that fits), and a starter button sitting on it?
    (that they wouldn't mind selling and mailing to me).

    Bill