Re: LRO: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2 Land Rover related questions

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 22:25:21 EDT

Another story is the knights carried their lances in their right hands and
most fought with their swords in their right hands so they wanted to pass on
left to be ready for an attack. Remember, their was no telling when Robin
and his merrie band would be the oncoming traffic.

If if it wasn't for this discussion of the British and Japanese propensity
for driving on the wrong side of the road, this would be the deadest day for
the list, ever. Guess I'm going to have to go out and break something so we
can get a lively discussion going. Too bad sex and politics are not
customary topics in wardroom conversation.

Aloha
Peter