RE: LRO: Newswire headline

From: N Forbes (forbesn@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 10:35:00 EDT

    Second HAND parts or second quality parts? I doubt it would be news to many
    that they sold poor quality parts and I can;t see much of an investigation
    being required to determine that. However, I think a lot of people would be
    surprised if they found out that Ford was selling second hand parts as it's
    unlikly these would last long enough to be resold ;-)

    Niall Forbes
    66 IIa 88SW - The Red Zit
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    The Nova Scotian Rover - http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/forbes/intro.htm