Re: LRO: Rims...

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 20:43:19 EDT

    On Wed, 9 May 2001, Peter Rosvall wrote:

    :
    :Hello All!
    :
    :From what I've been told, Austin Gypsy rims (16") will fit the series bolt
    :pattern. No problem there, what I was wondering though was about the
    :offset...Is the offset also the same as a series LR or different?
    :

    I can guarantee it's different. It might also be the same. There are
    bunches of different Land-Rover wheels. It would help if you've got
    measurements of the gypsy wheels?

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.