LRO: Pressing out bushings.. - Pete Hope

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 15:55:17 EDT

    The items are removed for installation so I would have to assume they are bending the press...  It's been awhile since I have posed that question.  I'll review my archives tonight when I get home.

    -P

    Hope Peter wrote:

    I've heard of owners bending or breaking things using 10 ton presses to get
    out the bushings on the A-Arms or Radius arms on our trucks.  I have NO
    desire to have those issues.
    Perrone, are they breaking the tool or the truck?
    Pete