Re: LRO: tub adjestment

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 21:54:02 EDT

    > What I would like to know is has anyone replaced the tub on a 5-door, what
    > were the problems if any getting the tub, doors and top re-adjusted. What is
    > the best way to get everything readjusted? Did the pop rivet holes line up,
    > are they suppose to?

    > Joe Palecek

    You shouldn't need to remove rivets to get the tub off. Take off doors
    Detach sill rails at the bottom of front door posts.
    Remove roof and rear sides leaving B pillars sticking up.
    Remove the bolts from the mounting tabs on the outriggers behind the
    front seat base and the same ahead of rear wheels.
    Remove gas tank filler hose, disconnect rear wiring. remove bolts at
    rear crossmember. remove any other bits I forgot
    Lift off tub
    John and Muddy