LRO: rear seal retainer Q

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 19:36:38 EDT

    The "rubber" around the seal retainer is hard. Did I need to order a new
    one or are there gaskets which go on it? Since I seem to have no gaskets
    and don't have a new retainer, I assume (and pray) that I might be able
    to get by with "the right stuff" as I am tired of waiting on parts and
    machine work, and just want to get it back together. I now have
    everything except the head which has a crack, so I am assembling like a
    madman. The head hopefully should be repaired and done tomorrow.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser