LRO: 15" wheels

From: IBEdwardp@aol.com
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 19:02:05 EDT

    Well, the 16" wheels came, the media blaster boys sobered up and primed them,
    and they are now limestone and wearing 235/85R16's. The Falcon now marches
    proudly rather than lumbers as she did before. She's much quieter and
    literally purrs along at 55 mph. My question is, what about the 15" wheels?
    Counting the 6 that came with the truck and the 4 which Joseph Broach gave
    me, I now have 10 15" wheels in my back shed. All have tires on them which
    hold air. Six are actually pretty good tires. I'm not sure about those
    which came from Sidney but they seemed OK. Does anyone want them? If anyone
    is interested please email me off-list. If anyone wants to trade a new
    Santanna overdrive for them, that would be nice. Otherwise they're free.

    Ed Bailey
    66 S2A SWB (Millennium Falcon)
    Somewhere in East Tennessee