LRO: Series lll and Rangie for Sale....

From: Rick Crider (rick.crider@trellis.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 17:47:09 EDT

    Hello Troops.....
    ......I hope you'll pardon the cross posting to both lists here, but it does
    pertain to both types of trucks.....

    After procrastinating and reneging more than once, I'm officially offering
    the following for sale:

    1988 Range Rover. Savannah Beige / Gray Leather. Second owner, owned for
    11 years now, since 1990. Coachwork / body / paint throughout is
    impeccable, even underneath. Garaged when not being driven. 114000 miles.
    Interior is immaculate except for drooping headliner. Only known mechanical
    faults are a leaking steering control box and right angle drive gear behind
    the speedometer. Properly maintained by myself. New items over the past
    few years are water pump, alternator, typical ignition maintenance items,
    battery, etc. Tires are literally 'as new'. Looking for best offer over
    $6000.

    1973 Series lll. Poppy Red / Limestone top and wheels. One registered
    owner since 1973. Twenty eight years of receipts, inspection tickets, etc.,
    documenting the 38000 original miles. Truly impeccable condition with
    absolutely NO rust anywhere. A concours / show quality truck that is
    literally too nice to use for it's intended purpose. Price yet to be
    decided but probably in the high teens.

    I won't further clog up the bandwidth here. Photos and related links are
    posted on my home page at: ...... www.rickcrider.com ...... Glad to
    honestly answer any detailed questions about either truck. I'm located in
    Monroe NC....just slightly southeast of Charlotte NC. Need to sell to
    invest the proceeds in a real estate project, which is what I do for a
    living. Though totally unrelated, I also have a 1995 AM General Hummer for
    sale....photos and link on same page. Thanks.

    Cordially:
    Rick Crider
    www.rickcrider.com
    704-289-6303 Home / Office