LRO: Re: ser3 importers? skytop? Others?

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 13:07:43 EDT

    > I'm really interested in getting an ex-mod/ex-mil s3, and looks like
    > skytop has got some darn good deals.

    No idea about then company, but seems like an awful lot to pay for a 109
    2door. Have you considered just getting your own and shipping it over?
    Prices for seem to run around 3k and then another 1.5-2k to get it to the
    US. Friend has a late 60's IIa that he picked up for 2500US in OZ and then
    paid another 1500 to ship to Hawaii. Have seen similar deals coming from
    the UK to the eastcoast.
    Just a thought
    Pete