LRO: Fuel Tank Removal

From: Rich & Lori Williams (paddlers@nwlink.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 19:29:00 EDT

    SWMBO has my day spoken for tomorrow but I need to get the fuel tank down to the radiator shop next week (the old guy is closing down soon). So does anyone have any idea how long it roughly takes to disassemble the fuel filler stuff, the sending bits and remove the tank itself on a 109 station wagon. I don't want to start in if I am not going to have time to do the whole job. And is there anything I should know before starting, any hints or tricks. It looks pretty straight forward but I thought I would ask.

    Thanks

    Rich