Re: LRO: Tires

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 23:46:19 EDT

    Pete,

    It hardly ever snows below 2000 Ft in western Washington (as defined by either side of the Cascades).....until somebody from HI moves here. Then, Bam! Worst winter in 20 years. Chains are on an as needed basis, however. You'll look a little pre-emptive rolling them in spring and summer.

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109 "Genie"

    On Wed, 02 May 2001, "Hope Peter" wrote:

    > > Those Track-Edges are all the rage with the Series folk out here (the
    > other
    > > WA), and they seem to really perform well. I think one of their strong
    > > points is snow/ice performance as compared to a mud tire. Bryan,
    > are studs or chains allowed on WA's roads?
    > Pete

    PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
    http://www.peoplepc.com