LRO: Can't push the truck forward when it's cold? ? ? ?

From: Sjust1925@aol.com
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 22:26:33 EDT

I'm getting some 'resistance' (seems mechanical) somewhere in my 109. You
can't push it forward out of gear when its cold and when you run it, it lacks
whatever peep the 2.25 could muster. Tach, seems high as well, you can push
it after it has run though. Doesn't seem like brakes or anything I can peg
down. The truck has ARB lockers from the previous owner but they are
disconnected.
Any idea what I'm looking at, at a lose here?
Thanks
Scott Just
Rochester Hills, MI.
68 '109