Re: LRO: Re: corrosion issues/shipfitters disease/sil

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 19:02:27 EDT

    On Tue, 1 May 2001 NADdMD@aol.com wrote:
    :
    :Al, when you do paint it (btw it comes in clear now--I had to use
    :black)with PlastiDip, give it a full 12 hours before reassembly so it
    :gets very hard. It dries in an hour or so, but is still mash-able for
    :a few hours.

    It (or something like it) comes in several colors. I've seen red, white and
    black, and maybe others.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.