LRO: Re: Replacing 3-4 Syncro Detent Springs

From: chaz.mackenzie@virgin.net
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 18:39:09 EDT

    If you tell me that you can replace the springs without pulling the box out
    and stripping it into tiny bits, I'm going to scream !!!! It took me three
    days to get it out, do the deed and put it all back again and while I was at
    it, I replaced first and second baulk rings thinking that might convert my
    series 3 semi-syncro box into an all syncro version. No such luck, second is
    still double de clutch and I'm buggered if I know why#:o(
    Never mind, at least the new seals are keeping the EP90 on the inside #:o)

    Chaz
            http://freespace.virgin.net/chaz.mackenzie/home.htm