Re: LRO: Re: Re: Los Angeles Times article

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 13:47:12 EDT

    Well,

       We are all aware how good the silverado frame is off-road.  It's the PERFECT platform for the hummer wannabee.  Every GM truck commercial shows you how tough the truck is.. GIANT men, GIANT truck...

    Like a rock!

    (I wonder if it has a transfer case)

    -P

    Kirk Hillman wrote:

    The auto show that I saw a little while ago made this 'H2' seem childish.
    Of course it had terrific aggressive styling, but that was only the body
    shell. I understood it was based on regular GM components from the frame up
    (mechanically speaking), regular axles and all. Am I mistaken?

    Kirk