LRO: Re: Los Angeles Times article

From: Tim Czajka (timczajka@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 12:11:23 EDT

    Tom Gross wrote:
    >Also, GM and AM General are seriously talking about making a bob-tail
    >version of the Hummer H2 - whatever that is.

    The Hummer H2 is supposedly a go. It will be a smaller
    version of the Hummer. GM wants to leverage the Hummer
    brand. Although - based on what I read it is quite
    different from the real Hummer in suspension etc. It
    uses many off the shelf GM truck parts. I was kind of
    shocked at the 40 - 50 grand price tag.

    GM is also considering a third smaller version of the
    Hummer (H3?) - probably the bobtail you mentioned.

    Tim Czajka
    1972 Series III 88