LRO: RE: Hi Lift Jack Mount

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 08:29:17 EDT

    I think that is a great idea. I plan to mount the thing vertically with the base resting on the lifting ring attached to my rear crossmember. A couple bolts with a length of spacer in between the tub and the jack will give enough support while not taking up so much room that I have to remove my rear work lamp.

    Trevor, I salute your continued pursuit of excellence.

    Ron

    >>> trevor_easton@dofasco.ca 05/01/01 11:34AM >>>
    What's wrong with two half inch bolts, a short pipe as a spacer, some nuts,
    washers and make your own mount for about $3