LRO: RE: Hi Lift Jack Mount

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 12:16:05 EDT

    Try:
    http://www.4x4connection.com

    -----Original Message-----
    From: RON WARD [mailto:ronward@synovustrust.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 11:05 AM
    To: lro@works.team.net
    Subject: LRO: Hi Lift Jack Mount

    I ordered a mount kit from RN and it's not right for my application so I'm
    sending it back. Last week someone emailed me with a web site address for a
    place that carried the "4XRack" that is the simple metal bracket unit that
    most people use and costs around $22.00. I mistakenly deleted the email and
    can't recall the web address. Anybody?

    TIA

    Ron Ward